P&F Processes & Procedures
The Property & Facilities Division has implemented an integrated management system approach which incorporates the development and maintenance of business improvement, environmental and safety management systems.
The Division uses the business improvement approach to plan, coordinate and monitor its services. The systems provides tools to:
- efficiently manage business processes to achieve organisational objectives
- provide information and tools for P&F staff to use during the course of their duties
- satisfy our customers' requirements
- ensure service consistency
- conduct strategic planning and benchmarking
- ensure process improvement
- provide responsible environmental performance
- provide a safe working environment
To find out more about the P&F Business Improvement System, please contact the Quality & Web Administrator on 336 51150 or the Quality Officer on 336 54895.
The safety management system provides information for P&F staff to use during the course of their duties at the University to ensure their safety and the Safety of others, including students and contractors, including risk assessments, managements plans, safety forms and procedures.
To find out more about the P&F Safety Management System, please contact the P&F Health & Safety Coordinator on 334 69268.
The University of Queensland has adopted a proactive approach to sustainability and environmental management for its research, educational and facilities operations. The EMS provides procedures for the majority of UQ campuses and sites. In some cases, site work instructions detail additional information specific to the site.
- UQ Sustainability Policy [UQ PPL]
- UQ Environmental Management Policy [UQ PPL]
- UQ Water Management Policy [UQ PPL]
- P&F Energy Management Policy [PDF - 45KB]
- Sustainability Website
To find out more about the UQ Sustainability and the UQ Environmental Management System, please contact the Environmental Engineer on 336 51587.
- P&F Asset Maintenance Policy [PDF- 366KB]
- P&F Security Policy (PF-S/v1-op1) [PDF - 45KB]
- P&F Locks & Keys Policy (PF-S/v3-op10) [PDF - 66KB]
- P&F Key Procurement Procedure (PF-S/v3-op28) [PDF - 167KB]
- Department Security Checklist - security advice/guide [PDF -34KB]
- UQ Policy & Procedures [PPL]- for Banners, Events & Alcohol - refer below
|Other UQ policy and procedures related to P&F services:|
Fire Safety/ Risk Management / Workplace Safety:
Queensland Government Regulations