Intercampus Bus Schedule
The University of Queensland offers staff and students an intercampus bus service which runs between the St Lucia, Gatton and Ipswich campuses. A shuttle service also runs between St Lucia and Long Pocket. These services run Monday to Friday (excluding State Public Holidays). Please note: These are NOT for public service and are only available to UQ staff & students.
We would advise that wherever possible we run the service according to the exact schedule. However, passengers using the intermediate stops (between campuses) are requested to ensure that they arrive a minimum of 5 minutes prior to the allotted time or call and confirm their pick up.
Please note: Possible Gatton Warrego Highway traffic delays
Due to roadworks along the Warrego Highway, there may be some traffic delays that affect the Intercampus Bus schedule. The roadworks will continue until the end of 2014.
|2013 Intercampus Bus Timetable - 18 February to 29 November 2013|
H = Hail the driver
H = Hail the driver
|St Lucia Yellow Signed Bus Stop||Zone 'A', Chancellor Place (outside Brian Wilson Chancellery)|
|Indooroopilly Bus Stop||Platform 'C', Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Bus Interchange|
|Dinmore Drop Off / Setdown Bay||Mason Lane, Northern Side of Dinmore Railway Station Platforms|
|Ipswich Yellow Signed Bus Stop||Main Bus Stop, UQ Ipswich Campus|
|Uni Link||Uni Link Accommodation|
|Haigslea Bus Stop (east bound)||opposite Hotel|
|Haigslea Bus Stop (west bound)||outside Hotel|
|Minden Bus Stop||Minden Cross Roads|
|Hatton Vale Bus Stop (east bound)||opposite 727|
|Hatton Vale Bus Stop (west bound)||near 727|
|Plainland (east bound) Bus Stop||outside Shultes Meat Tavern|
|Plainland (west bound) Bus Stop||outside Plainland Hotel|
|Glenore Grove||Glenore Grove Cross Roads|
|Gatton Yellow Signed Bus Stop||Main Drive, UQ Gatton Campus|
Gatton Evening Service
There is a rail bus service departing Gatton for Ipswich and Roma Street Brisbane. Departs from standard Inter Campus bus stop.
- Travel between St Lucia and Gatton campuses: $8.00
- Travel between Ipswich and St Lucia or Ipswich and Gatton Campus or Dinmore and Gatton Campus: $4.00.
Tickets will be for sale at the following outlets:
- St Lucia: Book Shop and Student Centre
- Ipswich: Book Shop and Student Centre
- Gatton: Bookshop and Post Office/Cashier
Bookings can be made with Whites Coaches and Travel, phone 1300 554445 or fax (07) 5462 8371 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The timetable is effective from the dates listed on the timetable above and is subject to change at any time.
- The service runs Monday to Fridays only.
- The service will not operate on State Public Holidays, but will operate on local public holidays, i.e. the Gatton, Brisbane and Ipswich Show Days.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance and presented to the bus driver on boarding the bus.
- Travel between intermediate stops is permitted on payment of the appropriate fare.
- The use of this service is restricted to bona fide UQ staff and students. It is NOT a public service.
|UQ St Lucia to Long Pocket site Shuttle service|
A shuttle bus service operates between St Lucia campus and the Long Pocket site at Meiers Rd Long Pocket, for University staff and students who require transport to and from the Long Pocket site. There is no charge for this service.