How do I make a cleaning request?
Email your request to the Cleaning Section - email: email@example.com or phone 336 53543.
Who do I contact for a request or enquiry?
|St Lucia||General & window cleaning||336 53543||336 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Recycling & waste||334 68756||334 email@example.com|
|Pest control||334 68886||334 firstname.lastname@example.org|
- click here for Cleaning Precinct Building & Contacts List [PDF]
- click here for the St Lucia Cleaning Precinct Map [PDF - 400KB]
What type of general cleaning services are performed?
- vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and polishing floors;
- removing graffiti, spot cleaning glass, removing cobwebs, dusting;
- stripping and sealing floors, cleaning ceiling fans and venetian blinds, and carpet shampooing;
- garbage collection and assisting with recycling of paper, cardboard and aluminium.
How often are cleaning services performed?
- All general services are carried out at least once a week.
- Toilets, tea rooms, kitchens and common areas cleaned daily.
What areas are cleaned?
- seminar rooms
- meeting rooms
- lecture theatres
- tea rooms
- public areas - hallways, foyers, lifts
Other Cleaning Services responsibilities:
- processing applications for vending machines in University buildings
- St Lucia campus has let contracts for:
- clinical and related wastes (pathological),
- cleaning service,
- sanitary/hygiene bins,
- general garbage removal,
- window cleaning,
- pest control.
- click here for information about the Cleaning Contract [PDF - 90KB]
- Gatton Cleaning is also responsible for
- cleaning windows (using a cherry picker),
- cleaning the halls of residence, training kitchens, piggery, motel and dining hall,
- setting up rooms for exams, short courses and graduations,
- handling furniture removals.
St Lucia Cleaning Precinct areas Map [PDF - 400KB]
St Lucia Cleaning Contract 2011 [PDF - 90KB]