End of Trip Facilities
The Bike Box
The Bike Box, located in Building 98B, provides showers, iron, clothes drying facilities, lockers and a bike workshop.
In the short term, access to this facility is restricted to those who have purchased locker rental.
This facility has provision for 90 bicycles and has 90 lockers. Once capacity is reached, applicants will be placed on a waiting list.
Access is via Student or Staff ID card, which will be activated on application to PF Assist - located in Prentice Bldg (42) , St Lucia campus - e. email@example.com
Locker rental is $52 annually, or pro-rata $1 per week should you wish to use it for a shorter period of time. A lock and key is supplied. If you lose your key there is a $20 replacement fee.
How do I apply for a Bike Box locker?
- Please click here to download Bike Box Locker Application Form C - PF05 [PDF - 56KB]
- After completing the form please deliver it by fax (51900), email, or by hand to PF Assist.
For further information please contact PF Assist e. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Secure Bicycle Storage Rooms
The University has secure rooms for the storage of bicycles in the following buildings:
- Aung San Suu Kyi Conference Centre - Union Complex (Bldg 21C)
- Human Movement Studies Building (Bldg 26B)
- Sir James Foots Building (Bldg 47A)
- GP South 3 (Bldg 78)
Access to these storage rooms is free of charge and will be given by means of the Student or Staff ID card, which will be activated on application to PF Assist - located in Prentice Bldg (42), St Lucia campus - e. email@example.com
|Other related information:|
On this site