Cycling at UQ
To help reduce parking and traffic problems, and to foster a healthy lifestyle, the University encourages cycling as an alternative to driving to UQ. On the St Lucia campus, there are several different types of route:
- on road
- on pathways (shared with pedestrians)
- pedestrian path (cyclists must dismount)
- Please refer to the cycling map for more information [PDF]
What do you need to find out about?
- Bike maps for the whole of Brisbane are made available by the Brisbane City Council.
- Phone: 336 51016
- Fax: 336 51900
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: PF Assist Reception, Prentice Building (42) The University of Queensland,
4072, Qld, Australia
- Hours of Business: 8:00am - 4:00pm
|Other related information:|
On this site