How do I order furniture?
- select the item from the Furniture Catalogue
- complete a 'Request for Internal Services Quote' form:
- Request for Internal Services Quote [FBS - Word document]
- and fax to 336 59055 or
- post it to Furniture Section, P&F, Warehouse Building (99), Level 2, Cnr Glasshouse Rd & Walcott St, St Lucia campus.
Who do I contact for a furniture request or enquiry?
|Furniture Purchasing||St Lucia, Gatton & Ipswich||336 59127||336 firstname.lastname@example.org|
What are the types of services are performed?
- procurement of all loose items of furniture (ie. chairs, desks, tables, mobiles, filing cabinets).
- providing soft furnishings (e.g. blackout curtains and blinds) for offices and centrally-controlled teaching rooms
- arranging delivery and placement of furniture
- arranging repairs and replacement of used furniture
- arranging tenders and providing internal design and decoration methodologies for various projects.
How do I organise Furniture Disposal and Relocations?
For all furniture disposal and relocation requirements, please contact the University's removal contractor "We Move All". Click here for contact and billing information [PDF - 236KB].