PF Assist offers a help desk function for members of staff to make general enquiries, create work requests, to report faults/repairs within or around any UQ building and to track the progress of requests.
PF Assist also handle both lost and found property - click here for details.
Contact the PF Assist help desk:
- Phone: 336 52222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 336 51013
- Location: PF Assist Reception, Prentice Building (42), St Lucia campus
Click here for the Online Work Order System:
- The difference between 'Maintenance' and 'New Works'
- Who is responsible for maintenance and new work on campus
- What is the process and what do you pay for
- Types of maintenance trades available
- Types of maintenance programs
- Engaging contractors