What is Electronic Security?
Electronic Security includes access systems (card readers and electronic door access systems), intruder alarm systems (keypads and motion sensors), Closed Circuit Television (CCTV, i.e. cameras) and the monitoring of room/buildings by Security.
How do I organise a electronic security installed in my area?
- Submit a request through to your Supervisor/Manager.
- Your Supervisor/Manager to log a work order with PF Assist:
How do I get existing electronic security system components repaired?
- Log a work order with PF Assist:
What are the typical faults that are logged?
What do I need to do if I want to manage building access cards and alarm system PINs for my area, using the security systems and/or applications?
Complete a PF238 application form and forward to the Security Technical Office.
- Phone: 336 57078 or 334 68834
- Email: SecurityTechOffice@pf.uq.edu.au
- Fax: 334 68813
What are the most common alarms that are monitored by Security?
- Access control
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Intrusion detection, hold up/duress alarms
- Emergency Call Point (ECP) activation
- Lift alarm/intercom activation
- Fire alarm activation
- Plant alarms
- Building Management System (BMS) alarms
On this site
Security is available