Security's Patrol Service provides a highly visible presence on the UQ campus. The primary role is to keep students and staff safe. This is achieved by:
- providing a Security Patrol Service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- assisting students, staff and visitors who seek help or advice concerning security matters on campus
- ensuring that UQ facilities are used only by UQ students and staff or authorized persons
- patrolling and locking external building doors; and
- providing a highly visible presence to deter potential offenders.
KEEP OUR CAMPUS SAFE: report any suspicious behaviour on campus to Security, no matter how minor it may appear.
Security personnel are clearly identifiable by their Security Uniform and ID cards.
On this site
Security is available