The Section is responsible for the provision of management services for building projects and project management of capital works, minor works, and refurbishment projects on all University sites.
The primary tasks include:
- manage construction projects, minor works and refurbishment projects from inception to completion;
- manage special projects (large/complex)
- manage works programs; and
- prepare feasibility studies on potential construction projects.
The Section provides the following specific services:
- cost estimates;
- feasibility studies;
- design briefs;
- design documents;
- tender documents;
- tenders and quotations;
- contract administration;
- supervision of construction work; and
- reports on the status of projects and programs.