Emergencies P&F Assist Help Desk  
Our services

This information is provided for contractors wishing to register, or who are already registered, to work on the behalf of the University of Queensland (UQ). It provides information, forms and induction material that is required to be able to work for UQ.

  • All contractors must undergo Health Safety & Environment (HSE) induction and re-induction every year to remain as a registered contractor at UQ.
  • Contractors can complete the annual re-induction via the University's Online Contractor Re-induction program.
  • Along with the induction, contractors must provide UQ with copies of their specific licences, workers compensation and third party liability insurance.
  • If the re-induction is not completed or insurance/licence/workers compensation forms are not forwarded to UQ, the contractor will be removed from the contractor register.
  • To be registered with UQ the following process must be completed:
Click here to download PDF - Contractor Induction process

More Information:

Information for Contractors and Consultants


Go to top