- Emergency Contacts
EMERGENCY 336 53333
In case of an emergency - ring Security 336 53333 all hours for:
- emergency evacuations
- medical emergencies
- environmental (e.g. spill, explosion)
- bomb, arson or life threats
- critical incident
- hold up alarms
- duress alarms
- vehicle accidents
- lift faults and callouts
- emergency call points
- power failures
- first aid and emergency medical transport
- St Lucia & Gatton campuses
- Herston campus
- Greenslopes site
- Mater Hospital site
- PAH site - Princess Alexandra Hospital site
- PCH - Prince Charles Hospital site
- RBWH - Royal Brisbane Womens Hospital site
- Redlands site
- Other UQ sites
Click here to download the UQ Emergency Procedure cards:
UQ SafeZone is an easy-to-use, location-based application for mobile devices that connects staff and students directly with UQ security officers or emergency services during any type of first aid or emergency situation on UQ campuses and sites, providing the user has mobile phone or wifi coverage. It is freely available to staff, students and independent contractors working on campus. More information here.
Emergency Procedure Cards
- Maintenance Emergencies, Fault Reporting, Work Orders
- ring PF Assist 336 52222
- PF Assist online
- Security is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- General Security enquiries and non urgent matters call: 336 51234 or free call 1800 800 123 (all hours).
- More information on the services that UQ Security provide is available here.
UniSafe - Keeping Safe on Campus
The UQ UniSafe is a personal safety awareness program. The program also offers free services such as UniSafe Escorts, the UniSafe Safety Bus and the UQ SafeZone app.
- More information on "UniSafe - Keeping Safe on Campus" is available here
- UQ Fire - work requests, fire induction, extinguisher & fire warden training, equipment, procedures, services, drills & isolations. More information available here.
- Lost Property - ring 336 52222
- More information about lost and found property on campus is available here.
After Hours Emergency Contact
- After Hours Emergency Callout number - register UQ organisational units emergency callout details here.
- Need Help that's not listed - click here for our PF Assist Help Desk