PF Assist offers a help desk function for members of staff to make general enquiries, create work requests, to report faults/repairs within or around any UQ building and to track the progress of requests.
PF Assist also handle both lost and found property - click here for details.
- Click for information on what services P&F are responsibile for - and what P&F are not responsible for
Contact the PF Assist help desk:
|Log your service request through your ARCHIBUS Nominated user:||ARCHIBUS Service FM|
|OR contact PF Assist - Phone:||336 52222|
|Location:||PF Assist Reception, Prentice Building (42), St Lucia campus|
Click here for the ARCHIBUS Service FM online service request system:
- The difference between 'Maintenance' and 'New Works'
- Who is responsible for maintenance and new work on campus
- What is the process and what do you pay for
- Types of maintenance trades available
- Types of maintenance programs
- Engaging contractors